Becoming wealthy has everything to do with desire, and to achieve what you have desired, discipline, patience, time and study are required. The average youth out there sucks in giving time and patience to making money, some never bother to even study about it. WILLIAM PENN said: “time is what we want most, but what we use worst”.
Wealth is power, with wealth many things are possible. With wealth, you can decorate your house with ornament and the richest furniture. With wealth, you can sail the distant seas, you can feast on the delicacies of far lands, you can build mighty houses… you can achieve all these and more with wealth
Wealth is like a tree, it grows from tiny seed and the first quarter you save, is the seed from which your tree of wealth shall grow.
The rules of accumulating wealth is for you to pay yourself first, invest with the little you have saved, and do not eat the children of your investment, let them work for you too
Pay yourself first…we can be so quick to feed the strong gratification of our soul that we forget that, one of the first things to do is to pay you first.
According to “THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON” By…. There are 7 cure for a lean purse
7 CURE FOR A LEAN PURSE
- For every money you earn, pay yourself, 10percent of what you earn, use the rest for every other need you have.
- Budget your expenses that you will have money to pay for your necessity, to pay for your enjoyment without spending more than 90% of your earnings… control your spending
- Put each coin saved to labor for you, so it can reproduce and help bring more money for you….invest your money
- Invest only where your money is safe, consult with experienced people in the field of where you want to invest your money…guard your treasures from loss
- Insure a future income
- Provide in advance for the needs of generations to come
- Increase your ability to earn
COINED FROM THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON
Do well to get the book for better understanding